REFUND POLICY FOR STRIDEPOINT EXPRESS WEB-BASED TRAINING
- Please be aware: Web-Based Training is non-refundable once a course has been launched and a credit pack has been used. Once any credits have been used in a credit pack, no refund is available.
- Unused credit packs can be returned for a full refund within fourteen (14) days of purchase provided a Refund Request is submitted to us in writing by email or fax. If any credits from a credit pack have been used, no refund will be offered.
Refund requests may be sent to the sales department via email or fax:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 813-386-1997
- Your refund request MUST INCLUDE an email address and phone number at which you can be contacted or your refund will not be approved.
- You will notified by email within 24 hours of receipt of your refund request. If you do not receive a receipt notification with 24 hours, please re-submit your request.
- Refund requests may be sent to the sales department via email or fax:
- Unused credit packs will be refunded at the same rate that they were actually purchased (including any special rates or discounts).
- All refunds will be processed within 5 days of the receipt of the refund request.
- If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.